The gravure printing machine is a machine that uses gravure printing. When printing, the printed graphics and text are concave, and the blank part is on the same level as the outer circle of the printing plate cylinder. Both gravure printing and flexographic printing are relatively popular and popular printing equipment. The gravure printing press can efficiently and accurately print high-quality prints in large quantities. The printed products printed by the gravure printing machine have thick ink layers, bright colors, high saturation, and stable quality.
Gravure Printing Sample
Application Range of Gravure Printing Machine
The gravure printing is rich in layers and clear, and the ink layer is later, and the color is bright and bright. Gravure printing is suitable for a wide range of media. It can be applied to PDC, PET, PE, CPP, OPP, BOPP, combined film, and other films, paper, etc. Therefore, gravure printing machines are widely used in flexible packagings such as shopping bags, garbage bags, fresh-keeping bags, clothing packaging bags, and medical packaging bags.
Plastic Film Gravure Printing Press Parameters
|Model||YG-A600/6 Color||YG-A800/6 Color||YG-A1000/6 Color||YG-A1200/6 Color|
|Power of the main motor||4KW||4KW||4KW||5.5KW|
Gravure Printing Principle
Gravure printing can be seen from the name that its text image is indented in the layout. The graphic part is located under the blank part, and the layout is indented with different depths to represent the shades of the original image. Printing that reproduces an image with an intaglio is called gravure printing. When printing, the entire plate cylinder is inked, and the ink on the blank part of the plate is scraped off with a scraper, leaving the ink on the graphic part. The plastic film passes through the printing part, and the impression roller is pressed on the back of the paper so that the ink in the concave part is directly transferred to the paper surface, and finally, the printed matter is collected by the delivery part.
Plastic Bag Gravure Printing Press Types
According to different classification basis, there are different types of gravure printing machines.
- Depending on the printed paper, there are sheet-fed and web printing machines.
- According to the number of colors printed at one time, there are various types of gravure printing machines such as single-color, four-color, five-color, and six-color.
- According to the types of materials to be printed, there are paper printing machines and plastic film gravure printing machines.
Components of Gravure Printing Machine
The gravure printing machine mainly includes five parts: film feeding, ink feeding, printing, drying, and film delivery.
- Paper feeding part. If you print sheet-fed paper, you need to use a sheet-fed gravure printing machine, and the film-feeding part is a continuous sheet-fed sheet-fed film feed. Roll-fed partial roll-fed continuous feed.
- Ink feeding device. The ink supply device of the gravure printing machine has a direct ink supply and an indirect ink supply.
- Print part. There are three ways to arrange the printing cylinder vertically, horizontally, and obliquely. Generally, each unit includes a plate cylinder and an impression cylinder. In order to increase the printing pressure, sometimes two impression cylinders are installed.
- Dry the part. The printed paper or plastic bag is dried through the drying section. The drying part uses hot air or infrared rays generated by electricity or steam heating for drying.
- Paper receiving part. In the case of printed sheets, the sheets are stacked into piles. The web is the rewinding of paper or film into rolls of paper or plastic film.